Friday, August 1, 2008

1st Stop - Creswell, Oregon

Here we are in our Super 8 Motel room in Creswell. Curtis & the kids just returned from a swim in the outdoor pool while I had a nice bath. Breakfast is included tomorrow morning and we have free internet--all is well! We had meant to stop at Eugene but were so engrossed in our Jonathan Park story (Return to Iwo Jima) that we completely missed the city--or is it a town?

We saw two funny billboards along the I-5 today. One was advertizing a drive-through cigarette store. The other was for Burger King. I forget the name of the drink but it was advertized as A/C for your mouth. Thought that was cute! Maybe we'll have to try one when we reach some hot weather.

I am ready for bed. I've been waking up way too early this week, thinking about all the things we needed to do before we left. So, sorry for such a boring post! We'll talk to you tomorrow from California. Good night! And happy long weekend back home.

No comments: